A few months ago, I tried to improve my website. It seemed like a good idea at the time, since I’m publishing my short story collection this summer. However, I didn’t consider how rusty I am and how little time I actually have. I managed to royally screw everything up in some extraordinary ways.
However, I’m pleased to report that after a lot of swearing (a lot) and exploring some options, I’ve finally got things mostly functional around here and a brand new look and feel. It’s far from perfect, but I’m happy with it and now I can go back to focusing on writing.
And, oh, there is so much writing to do. So much. Can’t wait to share more about my projects.
If you do notice anything weird or broken here, please drop me a line. I cannot emphasize enough how rusty I am at this stuff.